Handling Of Individual Information
The protection of individual information policy CODEV (henceforth "Our company.") assure that it's customer's individual information is appropriately protected.
- Our company will collect customer's individual information legally and will use that information only for the purpose of providing transactions and service to the customer.
- As a general rule, the individual information collected from our customers will not be disclosed or entrusted to a third party without the customer's approval (Our company's business consignees are excluded).
- Security measures are applied to manage our customer's individual information and to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage or unlawful access, etc.
- The law and the guideline of Act for Protection of Computer Processed Personal Data held by Administrative Organizations etc. are observed and applied on handling the customer's individual information.
- To provide transactions and service with the customer, we occasionally consign handling concerning individual information outside. To secure proper handling in that case, complete knowledge of our policy, contract conclusions, conditions and executions are checked for the protection of our costumer's individual information.
- The customer can request details of information held about them and may request correction, deletion or a halt to usage of such information.